To place a booking please fill in the following form and we will be in touch to confirm your booking, please take notice of the important information at the bottom of the page.
Please see below, a few guidelines that we request you adhere to during your time in the theatre:
- As per government guidelines, you must adhere to the ‘2 metre’ social distancing rule at all times.
- We will mark out your performance spaces within the auditorium by supply of your stage plan and using the 2 metre rule basis.
- We will arrange to meet you to deliver your equipment through our back doors for those with equipment. We will arrange those with no equipment to be met at the front door or to use the key pad
- Sanitation Stations are available at the front of the theatre and leading into the auditorium, to be used as and when appropriate. Personal responsibility for your own hygiene is also required, and we request that you bring coverings such as masks, gloves and anti-bac wipes/gels for your own piece of mind and whilst you are not near a Sanitation Station.
- In order to limit virus spread, we will cover our microphone with disposable shields and anti-bac wipes will also be available for your use during rehearsals and performance. You are also welcome to bring your own microphone if you are more comfortable doing so.
- We recommend that each band selects and returns to the same chair/table in order to restrict contamination, along with toilets and sinks. We request that one person at a time attend the toilet area – male, female or disabled – as the space is restricted in this area.
- Technicians will be set up in another room outside the auditorium and will communicate through the live stream cameras during set up and performance.
- The Congress Theatre will keep a copy of each performance on our YouTube channel for archive and promotional purposes. However, your show can be unlisted from our channel so that it will not be seen in full by the public if required.
- To secure your booking, we request a non-refundable deposit of £50 for Solo Package and £100 for Group Package. Cancellations can be made up to two weeks before the performance, and the remaining balance will be required 2 weeks ahead of your booking slot.